- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of porridge oats
- 2 tablespoons of protein or meal replacement powder – I use my chocolate Juice Plus powder or my Funktional Foods Green Superblend Powder in mine
- 4 tablespoons of milk of your choice – almond milk works well in this recipe for those vegans out there!
- Toppings of your choice – I put some frozen mixed berries in the microwave and pop them on top with a drizzle of Sweet Freedom chocolate sauce (also vegan!)
- Non-stick pan oil
- Plug in your waffle maker and let it heat up.
- Spray on 2 sprays of non-stick pan oil.
- Add all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix till combined.
- Add in the milk gradually, and add more if needed – the texture should be a good thickness that just plops off the spoon.
- put the mixture onto the waffle maker, and close the lid.
- Cook in the waffle maker for 1.5-2 minutes until lightly golden.
- On a plate, add as many toppings as you wish and enjoy!